- Should Apple conduct extensive screening of Apps before they are allowed to be sold the App Store? Why or why not?
- Yes it should conduct extensive screening to filter the list of apps that had good quality and useful and acceptable to the users.
- Do research to determine the current status of the FCC investigation of Apple for banns use of the Adobe Flash software on devices that use the iOS operating system
- It is announced that it will no longer ban intermediary development tools for iOS as long as it don’t download any code in app store.
- What do you think of Apple’s guideline that says it will reject in app for any content or behavior that they believe is over the line? Could such a statement be constructed as a violation of the developer’s freedom of speech? Why or Why not?
- About the license & end-users agreement, no because the owner had right of what his company would do.